FB Fiber Tech Support
FBEMC Broadband strives to answer customer questions and resolve problems as quickly as possible. If you encounter any problems while using our Internet services, please contact us using one of the methods listed below.
On-site support (Includes sending a technician on-site after the initial installation)
- During business hours (8:00am to 4:30pm): by phone at 828-649-2051 or email at email@example.com
- After-hours email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After-hours phone support: 828-649-2051 and choose option 5 to leave a message. Calls will be returned on the next business day.
- On-site support after the initial installation is available during normal business hours at a rate of $75/hr with a minimum of 1 hour. If FB Fiber sends a technician during normal business hours and the problem is with our equipment or weather related there will be no charge.
- On-site support is available on nights and weekends at a rate of $150/hr with a minimum of 1 hour. If FB Fiber sends a technician on-site after normal business hours and the problem is with our equipment or weather related there will be no charge.
- If you have damaged your internal fiber patch cable then you may avoid an on-site charge by visiting our Marshall office to pick up a replacement that you may install yourself. If your internal fiber patch cable has been damaged you will be billed for the cost of the cable.
Most issues involve Wi-Fi connectivity. Click here to see our Wi-Fi Tips sheet which can help you troubleshoot most Wi-Fi problems.